Welcome from 311 Director Don Stickney. We are so glad you are visiting the City of Minneapolis 311 website. 311 is here to serve you, the citizen customer, to make access to essential city services and information as easy as a quick call to 311, or a visit to our website.
Here are some facts about 311:
- Minneapolis 311 originated in August 2004 as the Minneapolis One Call Project
- Residents and Visitors can diall 311 in Minneapolis, or 612-673-3000 from outside the city.
- Minneapolis 311 is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, unless closed due to a public holiday.
- 70 percent of all calls to 311 are for information. 15% are requests for transfers, and the remaining 15% are for requests for service by the City.
- Most of the highest used service requests by customers can be processed online, using self service. Please see the link '311 Online Service Requests' for more information.
- We are very interested in your feedback. Please tell us how we are doing, by taking this very short survey.
We routinely measure our service level, call volume, and other statistics, which can be seen in our performance reports.
Do you have a comment to share with 311? Please contact us by email or by calling 311.
Last updated May. 9, 2013