Bicycle Advisory Committee
The role of the Minneapolis Bicycle Advisory Committee (BAC) is to promote both commuter and recreational bicycling, to advocate for bicycling infrastructure improvements, to encourage safe riding, and to involve people interested in bicycling issues throughout the city. The BAC functions as an advisory committee to the Mayor and City Council as well as the Park Board and serves as a liaison to bicyclists, businesses, neighborhoods, and other communities and agencies.
BAC membership consists of appointees from each ward, three at-large parks board appointees and voting members representing the City Council, City departments and partner organizations such as Minneapolis Public Schools, Metro Transit and MnDOT. All BAC Meetings are open to the public.
The BAC meets monthly as a full committee and has two subcommittees that meet regularly. If you plan to attend an upcoming meeting, you may wish to contact City staff to confirm the time and location.
City Staff Contact: Simon Blenski, 612-616-7345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Minneapolis City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 333
- Chair: Nick Mason ( Nick Mason (email@example.com) Vice Chair: Paul Frenz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Education, Encouragement, Enforcement, Equity, and Evaluation Subcommittee (5E's)
- Meets the 2nd Thursday of the month, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- US Bank Plaza Building Commuter Connection, 220 6th St S, Suite 230 - Skyway level
- Subcommittee Chair: Roy Hallanger (email@example.com)
- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Colonial Warehouse Building, 212 3rd Ave N, Suite 404
- Subcommittee Chair: Ciara Schlichting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
November 2014 Meeting Dates: Due to Veteran's Day and the Thanksgiving Holiday, the BAC will meet on the follow dates: 5E's on 11/13, Engineering on 11/17, and Full BAC on 11/18.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
To access older meeting minutes and agendas, please contact Simon Blenski at 612-616-7345 or email@example.com.
Last updated Oct 29, 2014