Minneapolis Public Works color.png


This map depicts major trail closures, street closures and other projects that may impact bicyclists in Minneapolis.

Click on individual projects on the map for more information. To open map in a new window, click the bracket icon in the upper right corner.


To receive detour updates, you may sign up for City of Minneapolis and Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board e-mail updates.

A map of additional street or sidewalk obstructions that may impact bicyclists is available on the Minneapolis Permit Activity page.


Last updated Jun 15, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32