If you’re visiting Minneapolis, riding a bicycle is a great way to get around. There are several resources available for your use.
- You can pick up a Minneapolis Bicycle Map at a bicycle shop or library.
- You can check out a bicycle from Nice Ride Minnesota.
- You can rent a bicycle from one of many local bicycle shops.
- You can load your bicycle onto any Metro Transit bus or train.
- You can travel by bicycle in the winter. Minneapolis plows most of its trails.
Where to Ride
Minneapolis is well known for its world-class trail system. The most prominent part of the trail system is the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway. The Grand Rounds is a 50-mile bicycle path that parallels parkway roads around multiple lakes, along the Mississippi River, along Minnehaha Creek, and through many residential neighborhoods.
Other popular trails:
Need more general information? Visit Meet Minneapolis.
Last updated Jun 2, 2017