Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) Policy Board
The Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) Policy Board provides overall direction to the NRP program and is primarily responsible for the review and approval of Neighborhood Action Plans, NRP Phase I & II Plan and Neighborhood Priority Plans.
See NRP Policy Board.
Third Tuesday of each month
- Mayor of the City of Minneapolis or designee
- President or other member of the Minneapolis City Council
- One elected official from each of the following entities:
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
- Board of Education, Special School District No. 1
- board of Commissioners of Hennepin County
- A representative from Minneapolis' House of Representatives delegation
- A representative from Minneapolis' State Senate delegation
- Four neighborhood representatives
The Mayor, City Council and Governing bodies from the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, School Board, Hennepin County and representatives from the Minneapolis house and Senate delegations shall appoint members to serve on the Policy Board.
The Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission (NCEC) appoint four neighborhood representatives from the members of the NCEC for an interim term ender in June 2012, by which time the neighborhoods will have held NCEC elections and after which the NCEC may make annual appointments from the members of NCEC.
Term of Appointment
Mayor and President of the Minneapolis City Council will have continuous terms for so long as they hold such positions, that the terms of the other government officials will be determined by their appointing bodies, and that the neighborhood representatives will have one-year terms.
Last updated Sep 14, 2015