Youth Violence Prevention Executive Committee
The Youth Violence Prevention Executive Committee was created to:
- Oversee the general implementation of the Youth Violence Prevention Blueprint for Action
- Provide advice and recommendations on high level strategic and policy issues including the objectives and priorities of the Blueprint for Action
- Serve as a decision making body on recommendations offered by Policy Committees and the Citizen Advisory Committee
- Review the need for and recommend the establish of specialized work groups
- Develop strategic partnerships and leverage resources to achieve the goals of the Blueprint for Action
- Promote and engage a cross section of the community stakeholders in the implementation of the plan
17 members are nominated by the Mayor with Council approval.
The members are appointed using the City's open appointment process.
Term of Appointment
Last updated Sep 14, 2015