Code Compliance Forms
Selling or Rehabbing
A code compliance inspection is needed in lieu of a Truth-in-Sale of Housing inspection when the property is condemned.
- Application for Code Compliance Inspection The fee must accompany the application before the inspection is scheduled.
- Look up the cost of the Code Compliance Inspection
- Instructions for Applying for Code Compliance Inspection
- Seller Disclosure (Seller is required to fill this out and give to the Buyer)
If you are buying a condemned house that needs a code compliance inspection, or has code compliance orders, you need the following form:
- Acknowledgement of Responsibility for Code Compliance Form
(Also in other languages: Spanish, Hmong, Somali)
This form must be signed at closing and filed with the City of Minneapolis.
Fill in this form online, and fax or mail it to the office. Be sure to print a copy for your self.
RESET the form when you are finished with it.
HINT-type in the phone number without any symbols as the form will automatically format it.
Forms for Licensed Tradespeople (Safety Check Forms)
Last updated Oct 31, 2016