Zoning & Planning Committee
Exercises primary responsibility for decisions relating to zoning and planning functions, including text and map amendments to the zoning code, applications for property re-zonings, applications for vacations of streets or alleys, historic designations or variances and waivers from land use moratoria.
Members: Schroeder (chair); Reich (vice-chair); Gordon; Ellison; Goodman; and Bender
Meetings: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the first week of the Council cycle
Reporting Departments & Divisions:
- Community Planning & Economic Development – Development Services
- Community Planning & Economic Development – Long-Range Planning
Related Boards & Commissions:
- Heritage Preservation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- City Attorney: Erik Nilsson
- Committee Coordinator: Ken Dahler
Find meeting dates and agendas in the Legislative Information Management System.
Last updated Jan 12, 2018