Request a Certified Copy of a Council Action

Note: For public access, fees and other associated charges will apply. For further information, please see: Minneapolis Data Charge Guidelines.

Use this form to insure fast, accurate service and avoid duplicate requests.

  1. Make your request after Council approval and publication; allow two days to complete the request.
  2. Submit one request per Council action.
  3. Complete all sections of the form.
  4. E-mail any questions to the City Clerk.


A copy of this email will be sent to your address.

Council Action Information

Information you provide is subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act. This law classifies certain information as available to the public on request.


Last updated Jul 10, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo