Community Discussion about Preventing Displacement
***SAVE THE DATE***
Please Join Us for a Community Discussion about Preventing Displacement
- May 21 – St. Paul - 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Springbox, 262 University Avenue W
- May 23 – Minneapolis – 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Urban Research and Outreach Engagement Center, 2001 Plymouth Ave N
Hosted by the MSP Anti-Displacement Policy Network Team:
- Minneapolis Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Council Member Jeremiah Ellison
- St. Paul Council Members Jane Prince and Mitra Jalali Nelson
- Westside Community Organization
- Frogtown Neighborhood Association
- The Alliance – Equity in Place
- Hope Community, Inc.
We know that cities thrive when people can live in safe, stable, affordable homes in healthy neighborhoods connected to opportunities without fear of being displaced. That’s why Minneapolis and St. Paul are part of the All-In Cities Anti-Displacement Policy Network - a network of local elected leaders, staff, and community based organizations from 10 cities across the country with the mission of preventing displacement.
Our City representatives and Community organizations involved in the network invite you to join us at these forums to find out what we’ve learned and to share your ideas about how to prevent involuntary displacement in our communities.
Food and childcare will be provided, the agenda is the same for each meeting
RSVP is not required. If you are interested in providing input but unable to attend the forum, you can submit ideas and comments online.
Additional program details will be available closer to the date.
Last updated May 2, 2019