CPED Bid Opportunities
The City of Minneapolis department of Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED) provides funding to develop quality housing in Minneapolis. In an effort to assist in marketing the general and subcontracting opportunities these projects provide, CPED has created this webpage dedicated to promoting the following bidding opportunities.
The bidding opportunities listed on this website are for contracts with the private developer listed in the applicable bid notification, and not with the City of Minneapolis. The purpose of this website is to assist the developer in obtaining bids. The City of Minneapolis will not participate in and takes no responsibility for the review or selection of any contractor.
Following is a list of active bid opportunities with the department of Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED).
Minneapolis Homes Bid Opportunities
- 1919 Queen Avenue North (pdf)
- 1320 Knox/2718 Thomas/2938 Sheridan Avenue North (pdf)
- 3627 Emerson Avenue North (pdf)
- 4522 Aldrich Avenue North (pdf)
- 2313 James Avenue North (pdf)
- 2352 James Avenue North (pdf)
- 4133 Colfax Avenue North and 4241 Dupont Avenue North (pdf)
- 1919 Queen Avenue North
To learn about all the current bid opportunities with the City of Minneapolis please visit our Procurement Office page.
Last updated Apr 28, 2017