Northside Home Fund
Founded in 2003, the Northside Home Fund (NHF) works to stabilize and expand North Minneapolis’ base of successful homeowners. The Northside Home Fund Board draws on expertise from Northside neighborhood organizations, nonprofit housing and homeownership organizations, governmental and enforcement agencies, community development organizations, private housing developers, and financial institutions.
Vision: NHF envisions an inclusive community with a unique North Minneapolis identity and diverse, high quality housing options for all where investments in housing benefit both existing and new residents and contribute to a sustainable community.
Mission: NHF’s mission is to promote a full range of quality housing opportunities and improvements for the community by strategically aligning, integrating and expanding housing resources and catalytic initiatives.
There are five strategies:
- Promote opportunities for high quality homeownership
- Promote opportunities for high quality rental properties
- Promote use of vacant and boarded residential properties
- Continue to develop cluster of housing opportunities
- Develop and implement project-specific community benefits
For more information contact Aarica Coleman, (612) 673-5078
Last updated Nov 30, 2018