Minneapolis Employment & Training Program (METP)
Employment Service Providers/Community Partners
These pages are intended to provide important program information for our employment service providers/community partners, not job seekers or employers. If you are a service provider, below you will find a variety of information that is commonly requested.
- Selection process and 2011-2015 METP Eligible Providers List.
- Current Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to service providers are available online, as is an archive of previous RFPs.
- Forms for METP Adult Program Providers only.
- Forms for METP Year Round WIA Youth Program Providers only.
- Forms for METP Dislocated Worker Program Providers only.
- STEP-UP Supervisor Training Materials (PowerPoint and PDF).
- Map and directions to Crown Roller Mill and parking information.
Social Media Webinar Series for employment counselors. These webinars, created by Jacqueline Buck and Brooke Roegge from the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, examine how job seekers can use popular social media sites to network and search for jobs: Introduction to Social Media, Using Twitter for Job Search, Navigating LinkedIn for Job Search, Using Facebook for Job Search, and Using YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+ for Job Search.
For more information, contact Mark Brinda at (612) 673-6231.
Last updated Nov. 9, 2012