Requests for Proposals
Following is a listing of active Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and program nominations being solicited by the Department of Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED).
General Conditions are terms and conditions that the City expects all of its Contractors to meet. By proposing, the proposer agrees to be bound by these requirements unless otherwise noted in the Proposal. The proposer may suggest alternative language to any section. Some negotiation is possible to accommodate the proposer’s suggestions.
- Business Technical Assistance Program - The City is seeking proposals from local non-profit organizations that provide direct technical assistance services to small businesses and microenterprises located in Minneapolis. The total funding available for the Business Technical Assistance Program (B-TAP) in 2013 is $500,000.00 and we expect to receive multiple proposals. Proposals are due by 4:00 p.m., Friday, October 17, 2014.
- B-TAP RFP 2014 (pdf)
- Scope of Services template (pdf)
- Form of Consent for Release of Response Data (pdf)
- Budget template (xls)
- Reports templates:
- CPED is seeking applications for gap financing assistance for commercial development projects in neighborhood business districts (map of eligible areas) through the Great Streets program . Open application period.
- CPED is a suballocator of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) for the state. Tax credits are offered through an annual RFP process pursuant to the Qualified Allocation Plan. Proposals are due annually.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Program funds are used to provide gap financing (the difference between conventional financing and project costs) for affordable and mixed-income rental housing production and preservation projects. Proposals are due annually.
- CPED seeks nominations for projects to include in its new Higher Density Corridor Housing Initiative . The program provides a new funding source for public acquisition of sites for multifamily housing development on or near community, commercial and transit corridors. Open application period.
- Sign up to receive announcements on CPED-related funding and site development opportunities available through RFP application cycles throughout the year.
Last updated Sep 16, 2014