Apply Online to Be an Election Judge
Minneapolis Election Judges must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be an eligible voter in the State of Minnesota
- Be able to read, write and speak English
- Not be a candidate at that election
- Not be the spouse, parent, child, stepchild, sibling or stepsibling of any election judge serving in the same precinct or of any candidate at that election
- Not be a challenger
Judges are required to fill out an application demonstrating volunteer or professional experience.
We regret that we cannot acknowledge receipt of each individual application.
Successful applicants will be notified when they have been selected by the appointing authority, and scheduled for training.
Complete the application online, or print the application page and submit it via fax (612) 673-2756 or U.S. mail. For further information, call (612) 673-3870.
Last updated Dec. 13, 2011