ENERGY STAR Certification
Do you have an efficient building? If so, tell others about it with ENERGY STAR certification!
Certification provides recognition using the nationally known ENERGY STAR standard. By becoming certified, you join the ranks of leading organizations. Be one of the first to earn apply for certification and receive $500 toward an $800 site visit completed by a professional engineer! Check out the certification benefits:
- Plaque for your building providing transparency to building occupants
- Increased marketability of your well-run, energy efficient building to potential tenants
- Recognition on Minneapolis and ENERGY STAR websites
- Check if you have an ENERGY STAR score of 75 or greater and if your building has been certified within the last 5 years. Grants are available only to buildings that have never been certified OR have not been certified since 2009. Meter data must also be up-to-date within the last 120 days.
- Begin an application in Portfolio Manager by clicking the “Apply for ENERGY STAR Certification” near the box displaying the property’s current score. Click here for further information.
- Contact Katie, the Minneapolis Benchmarking Outreach Coordinator to discuss your application and ensure that you are ready for your Site Visit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete a site visit with a professional engineer or architect.
- Submit application!
Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500
Last updated Jan 25, 2017