Minneapolis Health Department

Public Service Center
250 S. 4th. Street, Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
[email protected]
612- 673-2301

Submit permits in-person
at the customer service
counter on 3rd floor of
Public Service Center.

Directions & Parking for
Public Service Center

City of Minneapolis Health Department - Youtube Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Twitter Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Facebook page

Green Cost Share

Cost Share Applications

Green Business Refrigeration

    NEW! Green Business Refrigeration - Ask your Xcel Energy Representative about additional matching City of Minneapolis Green Business Cost Share funds for your refrigeration project. Minneapolis is providing 20% of project cost rebates and 30% if your business is located in a green zone. The combined programs can save you as much as 50% of the cost of your refrigeration project!

4d Energy Efficiency Application

  •  4d Energy Efficiency Application (up to $50,000) - This is an exclusive offer for 4d program participants who have made a 10 year declaration for 4d tax status. Get 90% match on your energy efficiency project up to $50,000.

      Application deadlines: March 1, May 1, July 1, 2019

Energy Efficiency Application

  • Energy Efficiency Application  (up to $ 50,000) - The Green Cost Sharing Program offers funds for business and multifamily (four units or more) residential buildings that increase energy efficiency. Priority will be given to buildings in Green Zones of Minneapolis, buildings that are participating in the Minneapolis Energy Benchmarking program, and buildings that want to participate in voluntary Energy Benchmarking program. For voluntary energy benchmarking, buildings must submit 3 years of energy use data via Energy Star Portfolio Manager using this Data Request LinkFunding requests that exceed $5,000 must include a non-lighting component. Non-lighting component may include motion sensor and programmable aspects of lighting.

      Application deadlines: December 1 (2018), February 1, April 1, June 1, 2019 

Solar Project Application

      Application deadlines: December 1 (2018), February 1, April 1,  June 1, 2019

Innovative Pollution Reduction Application

  • Innovative Pollution Reduction Application (up to $100,000) -  The City of Minneapolis values innovative green solutions by investing in businesses that reduce pollution in Minneapolis and as a result create a healthier place to live. The Green Cost Share  Program offers funds for green business practices that focus on air quality improvement by reducing VOC emissions, particulate matter emissions, or other harmful Hazardous Air Pollutants. 

         Application deadlines: December 1 (2018), February 1, April 1, June 1, 2019

Vehicle Repair, Service and Maintenance

  • Vehicle Repair, Service and Maintenance (up to $25,000) - The City of Minneapolis values green vehicle repair and maintenance services investing in businesses that reduce pollution in Minneapolis and as a result creating a healthier place to live. The Green Cost Share Program offers grants to help fund auto-body shops to switch to water-based paints that reduce air pollution exposure for workers and the surrounding community.

        Application deadlines: December 1 (2018), February 1, April 1, June 1, 2019     

Videos



 

 *If content does not load correctly, please visit the following link. You can also follow this link if you want to see program data presented differently.

 

Do you have ideas to share?

We would like to hear from you! What do you think would be a good grant program to partner with businesses and reduce pollution?

Send your ideas to: [email protected]


Accommodations

Minneapolis Health Department LogoShould you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.

Last updated Nov 30, 2018

QUICK LINKS

Home

Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

Accessibility:
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

CONNECT

311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo