Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
August 20th through August 24th
- OP 8613; Bids For MCC Terrazzo Update - Floor
- OP 8614; Bids For MCC Terrazzo Update - Electrical
- OP 8615; Bids For MCC Terrazzo Update - Wall
August 27th through August 31st
- OP 8616; Bids For Pump Station #7 Standby Power - Outdoor Construction Project
September 3rd through September 7th
- OP 8619; Bids For Liquid Sodium Hydroxide
- OP 8617; Bids For Rental of Motor Graders for Snow Removal
- OP 8620; Bids For Hauling & Disposal of Dirt, Snow & Asphalt Millings
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Aug 17, 2018