Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
February 12th through February 16th
- OP 8519; RE-BID For Plant Harvester, Trailer & Shore Conveyor
- OP 8527; Bids For Bassett Creek Main Stem Stabilization Project
February 19th through February 23rd
- OP 8518; Bids For Old Bassett Creek Sediment Removal
- OP 8523; Bids For Emerson And Fremont Bicycle And Pedestrian Improvements Project
- OP 8524; Bids For Peavey Plaza Rehabilitation Project
- OP 8526; Bids For Water Works Masonry Rehabilitation and Grading
- OP 8529; Bids For Boiler Inspection, Routine and Call Out Services
- OP 8530; Bids For Bituminous Mixtures
February 26th through March 2nd
- OP 8528; Bids For Minneapolis Parking Surveillance Project
- OP 8531; Bids For Specialty Vegetation Management At Stormwater Treatment Facilities
- OP 8533; Bids For Ready Mix Concrete
- OP 8534; Bids For Barrier Netting System At Bossen Field Par
March 5th through March 9th
- OP 8532; Bids For Phase 2 Improvements At Peavey Park
- OP 8535; Bids For Removal Of Branches, Brush, Weeds And Grass Growth
- OP 8536; Bids For Gray\ Black Colored Class "A" Aggregate
- OP 8537; Bids For Anhydrous Ammonia
- OP 8538; Bids For Hennepin Avenue South Reconstruction Project
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Feb 16, 2018