Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
June 19th through June 23rd, 2017
- OP 8442; Bids For Minneapolis Convention Center Window & Building Washing Services
- OP 8443; Bids For Powdered Activated Carbon
June 26th through June 30th, 2017
- OP 8445; Bids for Parking Ramp Condensing Unit Replacement Project
- OP 8446; RE-BID For Painting Services
July 3rd through July 7th, 2017
- None at this time
July 10th through July 14th, 2017
- OP 8444; Bids For Minneapolis Convention Center Digital Wayfinding Signage Project II
- OP 8449; Bids For 2017 Landscaping Renovation Project
- OP 8450; Bids For Liquid Alum
- OP 8451; Bids For Door Access And Security Camera Equipment And Software
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Jun 22, 2017