For all Employees
All City employees participate in their own performance management.
All City employees need to
- Draft work expectations in collaboration with your supervisor and entering them in Halogen
- Regularly add feedback in Halogen so you can keep better track of your accomplishments and also your challenges. This is very useful when writing a self appraisal.
- Meet regularly with your supervisor to talk about how your work is going
- Complete a self-appraisal (not required but highly recommended)
- Have a two-way conversation with your supervisor during your performance appraisal
Instructions for many tasks in Halogen can be found in the Halogen User Guides.
Keeping notes on your own performance can be very valuable. In addition to keeping your own notes you can send recognition to anyone in the City. learn more by visiting Entering Feedback in Halogen.
Last updated Oct 23, 2017