Below is a series of links to important resources that current City of Minneapolis employees can use when they cannot access the City’s network. Additional links will be made available as additional needs are identified.
Coronavirus disease 19 update
The Minnesota Department of Health is leading the statewide response to coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19). The City is working closely with the Minnesota Department of Health and Hennepin County to enhance readiness efforts. Check the list of frequently asked questions for City employees often. If you need help with working remotely, check out the guide for working remotely developed by the Information Technology (IT) Department.
COMET-HR (Training Resources)
Self-Service Password Reset
- Reset your Webmail and computer password
- Need help? View the quick start guide or the detailed instructions on how to enroll or reset your password.
STAR Awards Nomination Forms
- Shining STAR - Projecting a Positive Influence
- Co-STAR - Outstanding Team
- North STAR - Outstanding Leader
- City STAR - Significant Enterprise Impact
Last updated Mar 26, 2020