Blueprint Approved Institute 2018
The Blueprint Approved Institute is a series of ten (10) free, public trainings related to youth violence prevention. Trainings are intended for small, community-based agencies in Minneapolis, but are open to the public. This is followed by a Summer Cohort where community organizations can learn skills for further development of their organizations. The Summer Cohort is by application only (see more details below).
The Summer Cohort is a group of community-based agencies who have attended 5+ BPAI Public Spring Trainings in 2018. This competitive opportunity is for a $6,000 grant for the months of June-October for further training (including the full Beyond The Bell® curriculum) and Youth Violence Prevention programming.
Eligible agencies are as follows:
- who have attended 5+ BPAI 2018 Community Trainings.
- with a budget of less than $100,000 a year.
- whose work can be categorized as Youth Violence Prevention (YVP).
- operating at a low to moderate function and in need of capacity-building.
- that have insurance or are willing to include insurance costs in the BPAI budget.
- serving Minneapolis youth at greatest risk of perpetuation or victimization of violence.
2018 Public Training Schedule
Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Aug 13, 2018