Employee Assistance Program
The City of Minneapolis employee benefits package includes access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides confidential services to help you or your family members deal a wide array of issues. With EAP, you have access to:
- Unlimited calls with a master level counselor available 24/7.
- Five in-person counseling sessions covered at 100%.
- A 30-minute legal consultation at no cost (in person or over the phone). If you decide to use an attorney, you’ll get a 25% discount.
- Financial advisor support to help with debt, financial planning, foreclosure and more.
- Child care referrals and support to help take care of elderly parents.
- Community resources.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through Medica and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services are available by phone, online or through in-person appointments. You can reach the EAP at 1-800-626-7944. This flier has additional information about the services offered by the EAP. Additional information and resources are available at www.liveandworkwell.com (access code: medica).
Last updated Sep 16, 2019