Plan for retirement: Meet with the City’s representative from the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan
As a City employee, you have the opportunity to save for retirement using an optional 457 plan. The Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan (also called MNDCP) helps you set money aside from each paycheck for use after you leave the City.
Review your deferred comp account.
- Discuss asset allocation.
- Learn about the new Target Retirement Funds tailored to specific retirement dates.
- Change your contribution amount.
- Update beneficiary information.
- Learn about Roth (after-tax) investing.
- Roll over 401(k) and IRA money from other accounts.
- Find out about withdrawal options upon separation of employment.
Saving for retirement is an important part of planning your financial future, and deferred compensation gives you a tool to help you achieve your financial goals. To find out more about the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan:
- Visit the MNDCP website.
- Set up an appointment with plan representative David Wrightsmith:
- Contact David Wrightsmith at 612-964-8094 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to meet with him at the Public Service Center
- Weekdays at the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan office in Saint Paul, 60 Empire Drive, Suite 300.
- Request that David Wrightsmith visit your worksite.
Last updated Mar 14, 2017