Showers, Lockers, and Bicycle Racks
The following facilities are available for rent by City employees. Please contact the location directly for up to date prices and availability.
- Public Service Center – 250 S. 4th Street (basement level)
- Locker room and shower is available for City employees for $72 per year. One or two month rentals are available for $10-18.
- Bike room is available for a one-time fee of $15.00 (key deposit).
- For more info, email [email protected] or call (612) 673-2037.
- U.S. Courthouse Parking Ramp – 4th Street and 3rd Avenue
- Bike lockers available for $50 for the year or $30 for the season (April 1- November 30).
- Those who rent a bike locker can also choose to rent a locker in the locker room (with access to showers) for $100 for the year or $80 for the season (April 1 – November 30).
- For additional information, call 612-904-2429.
- Crown Roller Mill Building – 105 Fifth Avenue South (main floor)
- Bike rack available in underground heated garage for $35.00 for six months
- Men's and women's locker rooms with bathroom, showers and lockers are available at no cost to those who work in the building. Locks must be removed from lockers at the end of the day.
- Employees can rent a permanent locker for $200 per year
- For more information, contact Colliers International at 952-897-7859
- City Hall - 350 S 5th Street (basement commons B)
- Secure Bike Room and Shower/Restrooms access is available for $70.00 per year
- If interested, add your name to the list by emailing [email protected]
- For more information contact the Municipal Building Commission at 612-596-9512.
Additional Bicycle Racks & Lockers
There are many bicycle racks and bicycle lockers around the City. Learn more about bicycle parking on the City’s Bicycling website.
View a map of downtown bicycle parking (pdf).
Last updated Jul 23, 2019