Benefits at the City of Minneapolis
Contact the HR Service Center
|The new HR Service Center provides quick and easy access to human resources services.|
Use the convenient shortcut on your desktop or go directly to Service Now to:
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- Browse the knowledge library for helpful articles
- Contact the City of MInneapolis Human Resources Department by submitting a request
- View your past and present inquiries
To reach Human Resources by phone you can call 612-673-2282 and follow the prompts for assistance.
Read this User Guide for more information about using the system.
If you are a Park Board employee, a retiree or a City employee not using a City issued computer, you can access the Service Center directly.
Health and Wellness
The City of Minneapolis has a City-wide wellness program for all employees.
- Desk Yogi Subscription - Sign up for state of the art videos topics including yoga, fitness, mindfulness, meditation and stress reduction and more.
- 2019 Wellness Points Program - Get engaged in your health and start earning points for gift cards and a discount on your 2020 health insurance premiums with the employee wellness program through My Health Rewards by Medica.
- 2019 Health and Wellness Classes - See the classes that are available for points in the wellness program. We continue to add classes so if you don't see anything of interest, check back!
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) - You can get fresh, locally grown produce delivered to a City worksite by joining the 2019 workplace community supported agriculture (CSA) program. When you become a member, you purchase a “share” of the season’s vegetables in advance from a local farmer. Your farmer will deliver your share of produce to a convenient drop-off location.
Ongoing Programs and Resources
- Discounted health club memberships
- Reimbursement for regular health club attendance
- Medica Optum Health Employee Assistance Program
- Showers, lockers, and bicycle racks
- List of lactation rooms
- Desk Yogi subscription
For Your Information
- Meet with the City's Representative on the Deferred Compensation Plan
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Continuation of Coverage Rights
Last updated Mar 15, 2019