Human Resources Department
To attract and engage the best workforce to serve our community.
Our team members demonstrate the following professional qualities, competencies and behaviors:
Strategic - We provide people strategies in alignment with the City's vision and goals.
Talent-driven - We recruit and retain great people to the City and help employees do their best work.
Partners - We work hand in hand with leaders by providing innovative, value-added Human Resource solutions.
Ethical and Respectful - We create policies, practices and processes designed to promote equity and fairness in employee decisions.
The Human Resources Department consists of the following five divisions: Administration, Business Partner Solutions, Learning & Development, Labor Relation and Total Compensation. Services provided include:
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Collective Bargaining and Labor Contract Administration
- Compensation Administration
- Training & Development
- Job Classification
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy Investigations
- Human Resource Technology Solutions
Last updated Feb 28, 2019