Human Resources

Public Service Center
250 S. Fourth St., Room 100
Minneapolis, MN 55415
[email protected]

Office hours
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday

Collective Bargaining Unit Information (PDF)

Labor Agreements


CMN911 Unit (MnPEA)CLBLaborers (#363)
CATAFSCME Attorneys (#9)CMAMachinists Lodge (#77)
CAFAFSCME General Unit (#9)CPOPolice Officers Federation
CBIBuilding Trades (Inspectors) CPEProfessional Employees (MPEA)
CBTBuilding Trades (Trades Unit)CENProfessional Engineers (Public Works)
CEQConstruction Equipment (IUOE #49)CPTStagehands/Production Technicians (IATSE #13)
CETElectrical Technicians (#292)CSEStationary Engineers (IUOE #70)
CELElectricians (#292)CSUSupervisors Association
CFCFire ChiefsCTSTEAMSTERS 911 Supervisors (#320)
CFFFire Fighters (#82)CVTTEAMSTERS Convention Center Janitors (#320)
CFOForemens AssociationCTMTEAMSTERS Truck Drivers (#320)
  CPLTERMINATED - Water Works Maintenance (Plumbers - Salaries only)


To identify your bargaining unit or for additional information, contact your department's Human Resources Generalist team.

CX(1-5)Outside Trades


For additional information on Compensation and Salary Schedules, please follow the provided links:

If a situation arises that requires extending temporary employment, the manager or supervisor should contact his/her Human Resources Generalist. There may be a need to check the involved labor agreements for specific language regarding the manner of extending temporary employment. A Letter of Agreement for Extension of Permit may need to be drawn up.*

Letter of Agreement for Extension of Detail, please follow the provided link.

* - For the Department of Public Works, please use the following link for Extension Requests (doc).

Questions, suggestions for improvement, or to comment on the Labor Agreements page, please contact Erin Naveen at 612-673-3342.

Last updated May 14, 2019



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Human Resources  ©1997-2019 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo