Community Planning & Economic Development

Business Licenses & Consumer Services
350 S. 5th Street, Room 1
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: (612) 673-2080
Fax: (612) 673-3399

Monday through Thursday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Visit Business Portal button

Didn't find what you are looking for?  Visit the Contact 311 web page for information about the City and City services.



Date:  Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Time:  1:30 p.m. or shortly thereafter

Place:  Minneapolis City Hall
             350 South 5th Street, Room 317
             Minneapolis, MN 55415

Purpose:  To gather public opinion regarding the application from Clockwerks Brewing to upgrade their class of entertainment to C-1 for the interior of their premises and to expand their licensed premises to add a sidewalk café along 4th Street.  The proposed sidewalk café will have seating for 20 people.

Applicant's Name (Legal Entity):  Homies Brewery LLC

DBA/Trade Name:  Clockwerks Brewing

Complete Address:  25 North 4th Street, Suite #100, Minneapolis, MN 55401

Telephone Number:  612-237-9885

Current License(s):  On-Sale Liquor Taproom with Sunday Sales, Class E and Off-Sale Malt Liquor Growler

Requested Licenses:   Upgrade entertainment to C-1 and Sidewalk Cafe

Nature of Entertainment:  The Class “C-1” License permits live entertainment with up to five musicians with amplified music. There will be no outdoor entertainment or speakers.

Off Street Parking:  The Zoning Department requires zero off-street parking spaces for this use. 

You are invited to attend, express your opinions, and/or submit such in writing to Inspector Michele Harvet at 612-673-5484.
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact the Licenses and Consumer Services Division at 612-673-2080.  People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 or 612-673-3000.  TTY users call 612-673-2157.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700. Rau kev pab 612-673-2800. Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.


Last updated Feb 27, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo