Restaurants & Bars
Listed below are applications for a new license. Before you begin, see our instructions on how to apply for an alcohol license.
On-Sale 3.2 Beer: Selling 3.2 beer for drinking onsite the business. A restaurant license is included.
On-Sale Liquor: Selling liquor, wine or beer for drinking onsite the business. A restaurant license is included.
On-Sale Wine: Selling wine, and beer, for drinking onsite the business. A restaurant license is included.
Changes in Ownership or Operations
If you plan to change an owner or some of your business operations, you must first get approval from us. Failure to report this may lead to losing your license. Send us one of the following applications.
- Amending Your Business Plan
- Corporate Stock Purchase
- Entertainment: Downgrade, Upgrade
- Expanding Your Premises: This includes adding a sidewalk café or outdoor patio.
- Internal Transfer of Shares
- New Corporate Officer
- New Manager
- New Shareholder
- Upgrading your License Type (Wine to Liquor, for example)
Contact Business Licenses.
Last updated Jan 13, 2020