File a Complaint
You may file a complaint if you were picked up in Minneapolis and
- had a problem with the ride or driver
- think the driver is not licensed.
- Airport: 612-726-5463 or [email protected]
- St Paul: (651) 266-8989 or [email protected]
- Suburbs: Call or email the city where the taxi or TNC picked you up.
Tips for reporting complaints
- Describe as much information as possible. This includes the company name, car number, license plate number, date, time, and driver ID.
- Be specific about your complaint.
- Include your telephone number. The Inspector may have questions.
- If you lost property, call the company.
Last updated Jul 15, 2019