Community Planning & Economic Development

Minneapolis Development Review
Public Service Center Building
250 S. 4th St., Room 300
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-3000
Fax: (612) 370-1416
TTY: (612) 673-3300

Service Center Hours
Mon - Wed, Fri
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM 

Customers requiring Plan Review, Zoning, Preservation & Design (HPC) or Housing/Rental License services must sign-in by 3:30 PM 

Free Customer Parking!
Map and Parking Information 
Photo of Public Service Center Building

Visit Business Portal button

Didn't find what you are looking for?  Visit the Contact 311 web page for information about the City and City services.

Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.

Residential Contractors & Lead Certification – Effective August 1, 2011

Residential Contractors, licensed under section 326B.805 by the State of Minnesota, will be required to have Lead Certification when performing work on residential properties constructed prior to 1978.  

In preparation for the new Lead Certification rules, Minneapolis Development Review will require copies of your Lead Certification for your company or individual(s) employed by your company. Please fax a copy to (612) 370-1416 or submit a copy to Minneapolis Development Review, 250 South 4 th Street, Room 300, Minneapolis, MN  55415.  Please include your State of Minnesota contractor’s license number on the certificate.

Minneapolis Development Review will update the building permit application form to require Lead Certification information.  Please recycle any old applications you may have.  If you do not have access to the internet you may obtain a copy by calling Minneapolis 311, if outside the Minneapolis city limits call (612) 673-3000.

Published Aug 1, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo