File Number: 16-01372
Conditional use permit, variances, and site plan review appeal: Nic Puzak, 1501 Como Ave SE
Considering an appeal submitted by Nic Puzak of the following City Planning Commission decisions approving land use applications (BZZ-7847) for the property located at 1501 Como Ave SE, to allow construction of a multiple-family dwelling:
- A conditional use permit to increase the maximum allowed height of a building from 2.5 stories to 3 stories, subject to conditions.
- A variance to reduce the minimum front yard requirement adjacent to 15th Ave SE from 15 feet to 0 feet, subject to conditions.
- A variance to reduce the minimum interior side yard requirement adjacent to the north lot line from 9 feet to 6 feet.
- A variance to reduce the minimum rear yard requirement adjacent to the east lot line from 5 feet to 0 feet to allow a transformer, subject to conditions.
- A variance to reduce the minimum parking requirement from 15 spaces to 12 spaces, subject to conditions.
- A site plan review to allow a 3-story residential building with 30 units, subject to conditions.
Originating Department: Community Planning & Economic Development
- 1501 Como Ave RCA
- 1501 Como Ave Staff Report
- 1501 Como Ave Documentation
- 1501 Como Ave Statement of Appeal
- 1501 Como Ave Public Comment
- 1501 Como Ave Public Comment 2
Oct. 13, 2016: ZP Agenda
Oct. 13, 2016: ZP Committee Report
Oct. 21, 2016: City Council Agenda
Oct. 21, 2016: Official Proceedings
Oct. 27, 2016: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: [email protected].
Last updated Nov 1, 2016