File Number: 17-00012
Downtown East Commons 2017 Operations
- Authorizing an agreement with Green Minneapolis in an amount up to $1,375,500 to operate the Downtown East Commons through an initial term of Dec. 31, 2017.
- Authorizing waiving a Request for Proposals for any agreements between Green Minneapolis and its professional service subcontractors, but Green Minneapolis shall otherwise comply with City contracting ordinances.
- Passage of Resolution authorizing the acceptance of charitable gifts from Green Minneapolis for the operations and construction of the Downtown East Commons.
Originating Department: Public Works
- 16-00631 Downtown East Commons Funding and Gift Acceptance
- 16-00099 Downtown East Commons Additional Construction
- 16-00070 Contribution from Vikings to City for Downtown East Commons
- 15-01391 Acceptance of Gifts for the Construction of the Downtown East Commons
- 15-01045 Downtown East Commons Concept Design Approval and Implementation
Jan. 3, 2017: TPW Agenda
Jan. 3, 2017: TPW Committee Report
Jan. 9, 2017: WM Agenda
Jan. 9, 2017: WM Committee Report
Jan. 13, 2017: City Council Agenda
Jan. 13, 2017: Official Proceedings
Jan. 15, 2017: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: [email protected].
Last updated Jan 27, 2017