Minneapolis City Planning Commission
Committee of the Whole
4:30 p.m. - City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 319
August 16, 2012
1. Joint HPC/CPC review - 324 1st St N (Discussion)
A new 6-story, 140 multi-family residential building (former Security Warehouse Building site in Saint Anthony Falls Historic District).
(Staff: Aaron Hanauer)
2. Joint HPC/CPC review - The Venue - 300 1st Ave N and 123 3rd St N (Discussion)
A 4-story, 40,000 sq. ft. infill addition for a nightclub.
(Staff: Janelle Widmeier)
3. Hi-Lake Triangle Apartments Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan and the related Modification No. 23 to the Model City Urban Renewal Plan and Modification No. 122 to the Common Development and Redevelopment Plan and Common TIF Plan (Approval)
Review for consistency with the comprehensive plan.
(Staff: Paul Mogush)
4. The Burch Parking Lot – 1925 Colfax Ave (Discussion)
New parking lot with approximately 11 stalls to serve The Burch building at 1934 Hennepin Ave S.
(Staff: Shanna Sether)
5. 3045 5th Ave S Landmark Designation Study (Discussion)
Review and Comment
(Staff: John Smoley)
Last updated Aug. 9, 2012