Minneapolis City Planning Commission
Committee of the Whole
4:30 p.m. - City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 333
February 20, 2014
1. Land Sale – 2815 & 2819 Johnson St NE (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 2815 & 2819 Johnson St NE for the rehabilitation of the Hollywood Theater property for commercial tenant space.
2. Land Sales – 2201 Golden Valley Road and 1823 Penn Ave N (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 2201 Golden Valley Road and 1823 Penn Ave N for construction of new mixed-use multi-family development.
3. The Graduate – 1315-1319 4th St SE (Discussion)
6-story mixed use building with hotel and ground floor retail
4. Mayo Clinic Square – 600 Hennepin Ave (Discussion)
Site Plan Review to allow modifications to an existing building.
5. 16Twenty Development – 1618-20 W Lake St and 2915 James Ave S (Discussion)
Three-story, mixed-use development including approximately 14,000 square feet of office/commercial space, 6 dwelling units and 18 ground level enclosed parking spaces.
6. Text Amendment – roof signs (Discussion)
Proposed text amendment that would allow roof signs in certain zoning districts, city-wide.
7. Modifying site plan review standards (Discussion)
Last updated Feb 14, 2014