MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
4:30 p.m. | City Hall, Room 319 | 350 South 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lisa Kusz - 612.673.3710
Matthew Brown, President | John Slack, Vice President* | Alissa Luepke Pier, Secretary
Lisa Bender | Rebecca Gagnon | Ryan Kronzer | Nick Magrino | Sam Rockwell | Amy Sweasy | Scott Vreeland
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
1. Land Sale – 2822 Emerson Ave N (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 1314 James Ave N for the rehabilitation of a single-family home or duplex.
2. Land Sale – 3110 Upton Ave N (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 3110 Upton Ave N for the rehabilitation of a single-family home.
3. Green on Fourth Apartments - 2901 4th St SE (Approval)
Conformance of the Green on Fourth Apartments Housing Development Plan and the Green on Fourth Apartments Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan with the City’s comprehensive plan.
4. NorthPoint Health and Wellness - 2200 Plymouth Ave N and 1313-19 Penn Ave N (Discussion)
Expansion and redevelopment of the NorthPoint campus, an existing community center.
5. Zoning Code Text Amendment (Discussion)
Review and comment on proposed zoning code text amendment regarding regulations related to pet boarding and animal shelters.
6. Minneapolis 2040: Climate Action Plan and 80% Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction by 2050 (Discussion)
Briefing on the City of Minneapolis Climate Action Plan and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Goals
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING: OCTOBER 19, 2017
Last updated Oct 13, 2017