MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
4:30 p.m. | City Hall, Room 319 | 350 South 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lisa Kusz - 612.673.3710
Matthew Brown, President | John Slack, Vice President* | Alissa Luepke Pier, Secretary
Jono Cowgill | Kim Ellison | Ryan Kronzer | Nick Magrino | Sam Rockwell | Jeremy Schroeder | Amy Sweasy
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
1. Impound Lot - 51 Colfax Ave N
Redesign of the impound lot site and construction of a new building.
2. Karmel Square – 2910 Pillsbury Ave (Discussion)
Proposed additions of 25,646 square feet of commercial space to an existing multi-tenant building.
3. Minnehaha Academy North Campus Reconstruction (3100 River Parkway West) (Discussion)
Reconstruction of the Minnehaha Academy North Campus, grades 6-12 school. Approximately 100,000 square feet in two additions, supporting 745 students.
4. The Apartments at Franklin & Park – 1925-1935 Park Ave (Discussion)
A new, four-story multiple-family building with 44 dwelling units.
5. 2510 Riverside Ave (Discussion)
A new 6-story residential building with 80 dwelling units.
6. 410 W Lake St (Discussion)
A new 6-story residential building with 111 dwelling units.
7. Minneapolis 2040: Update to the Comprehensive Plan (Discussion)
Briefing on components of land use and built form.
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING: FEBRUARY 8, 2018
Last updated Mar 1, 2018