MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
4:30 p.m. | City Hall, Room 319 | 350 South 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lisa Kusz - 612.673.3710
Matthew Brown, President | Alissa Luepke-Pier, Vice President | Sam Rockwell, Secretary
Jean Coleman | Jono Cowgill | Kim Ellison | Ryan Kronzer | Nick Magrino | Jeremy Schroeder | Amy Sweasy
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
1. Land Sale – 2313 13th Ave S (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 2313 13th Ave S for the construction of a community center.
2. Land Sale – 812 36th Ave N and 2212 36th Ave N (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 812 36th Ave N and 2212 36th Ave N for the use as single-family homes.
3. Malcolm Yards | Phase I – 445 Malcolm Ave SE, 504 29th Ave SE, 501 30th Ave SE (Discussion)
Three building development: 6-story, mixed-use building with 33,000 square feet of commercial space and 145 units, 6-story, 142-unit apartment building (100 percent affordable units), and adaptive reuse of the existing Harris Machinery building into a food hall.
4. 2325 E 38th St (Discussion)
A new four-story mixed use building with 63 dwelling units and 4,456 square feet of commercial space. housing.
5. Inclusionary Housing Text Amendment (Discussion)
Adding a new article to Chapter 535 Regulations of General Applicability, adopting regulations governing inclusionary housing.
6. Minneapolis 2040: Discussion of proposed amendments (Discussion)
By Paul Mogush
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING: OCTOBER 18, 2018
Last updated Sep 27, 2018