MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Regular meeting agenda
October 24, 2019 – 4:30 p.m.
City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 319, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Commission members: Sam Rockwell, President; Alissa Luepke-Pier, Vice President; Jean Coleman, Secretary; Matthew Brown; Jono Cowgill; Kim Ellison; Ryan Kronzer; Alyssa Olson; Jeremy Schroeder; Amy Sweasy
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
Staff: Lisa Kusz, 612-673-3710
1. Bessemer Apartments Tax Increment Financing Plan
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the proposed tax increment financing plan.
2. Land Sales – 1337 Newton Ave N, 2031 Queen Ave N, and 2919 Upton Ave N
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale 1337 Newton Ave N, 2031 Queen Ave N, and 2919 Upton Ave N for the construction of single-family homes.
1. Landmark Designation Study Review and Comment – 213 9th St S, Oakland Apartments
Planning Commission review and comment on the proposed designation of the Oakland Apartments.
2. 1936 Lyndale Ave
7-floor mixed-use development with 241 residential units and 10,000 square feet of ground floor commercial and 287 parking spaces.
3. Leef South – 187-199 Irving Ave N and 190-198 James Ave N
A new 5-story mixed-use commercial and office building.
4. Zoning Code Text Amendment
Amending regulations related to inclusionary zoning.
Updates and communications
Next meeting: November 7, 2019
Last updated Oct 24, 2019