2016 Quarter 1 Session Statistics
Session Statistics, produced by the Office of City Clerk, details the work of the Minneapolis City Council and serves as a reference guide for the introduction, referral, and final action on various matters during the defined reporting period.
The Council operates with a standing committee system, with each committee exercising primary oversight of a specific area of municipal policy as well as those departments and divisions within its purview. Standing committees meet during a two-week period known as a Council cycle, which culminates in a meeting of the full City Council to take final action on recommendations from its committees.
Read the full report: Session Statistics 2016 Quarter 1 (pdf)
Explore the data (xlsx):
- 2016 Q1 Boards & Commissions appointments
- 2016 Q1 Department Head appointments
- 2016 Q1 Matters introduced and referred
- 2016 Q1 Meeting statistics
- 2016 Q1 Ordinances enacted
- 2016 Q1 Resolutions adopted
Last updated Apr 28, 2016