Neighborhood & Community Relations
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government, they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission Seeks Candidate for Southwest Neighborhoods
NCR invites Minneapolis residents to represent their nearby neighborhoods on the Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission (NCEC) in District 2 (see the neighborhoods below). The NCEC is a body that advises on:
- The neighborhood organization system in Minneapolis.
- The City’s community engagement policy.
The deadline to submit your application is Friday, August 31, 2018. View updates and download the application on the NCEC elections page.
Neighborhoods in District 2
- Armatage Neighborhood Association
- Cedar-Isles-Dean Neighborhood Association
- East Harriet Farmstead Neighborhood Association
- Tangletown Neighborhood Association
- Fulton Neighborhood Association
- Kenny Neighborhood Association
- Linden Hills Neighborhood Council
- Lynnhurst Neighborhood Association
- West Calhoun Neighborhood Council
- Windom Community Council
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact the Neighborhood and Community Relations Department at 612-673-3737. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Jul 16, 2018