Check back here for a list of exhibitors on January 17.
Registration for exhibitors will close on January 16, 2019. There are currently 6 neighborhood showcase tables remaining and 1 exhibitor booth. If exhibitor space is full, you may still register for a space if you would like to be notified if one opens up.
The exhibit hall is located in Hall A in the lower level (two levels below the entrance) of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Exhibitor set up is on Friday, February 1 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 2 from 6:30-8:00 a.m.
Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
- You will be featured in our Community Connections Conference program that is provided to each conference participant. Hosting an exhibitor space exposes you to a large group of active residents, neighborhood and community organizations who are looking for information, ideas and assistance to help them further their goals.
- Wi-Fi and electrical service will not be provided. However, these service are available for purchase directly from the Convention Center, please visit: Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information. To take advantage of discounted service costs, please contact the Convention Center at least 15 days prior to the event.
- Exhibitor booths are 10'x10' by default. To request additional space, email [email protected].
- Register your booth today!
Exhibit space is free for City of Minneapolis departments, other public agencies and nonprofit organizations.
For-profit exhibitors or any exhibitor selling a product must pay $100 and provide the receipt number at the time of registration. If your exhibit requires paying the $100 registration fee, you will pay by credit card to the City of Minneapolis Finance Department by calling 612-673-2555 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. Press option 1 to be connected, and use code 845CONF when speaking to the operator. You must write down the confirmation code that you receive from the City of Minneapolis Finance Department in order to receive your booth.
Questions can be directed to Rebekah Tedrick at [email protected] or by calling 612-673-3737.
Last updated Jan 16, 2019