Stay safe while staying warm
Make sure to stay safe when you stay warm and follow these tips from the Fire Department.
- Always turn space heaters off when you're not around and before you go to sleep.
- Keep space heaters 3 feet away from anything that can burn.
- Don't ever use a stove to heat your home.
- Once a year, get your furnace and fireplace inspected.
- Make sure you have working smoke alarms on every floor of your home.
Watch this video and share it with your friends.
Published Feb 13, 2017