Workshop can help supervisors fully utilize HRIS and CityTalk resources
Human Resources is offering a workshop aimed at helping supervisors take full advantage of HRIS and CityTalk resources on June 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This hands-on workshop will show participants how to:
· Navigate within CityTalk to access resources for supervisors and managers.
· Utilize the job data in HRIS to fill out Job Change forms.
· Update position management information.
· Run management reports.
· Enter performance review status.
· Review sick/vacation leave accruals.
· Enroll direct reports in training.
· Review direct reports training summary.
The workshop will be held in Room 13B (Computer Lab), Public Service Center, 250 S. 4th St.
To enroll in this workshop
1. Log in to HRIS
2. Click the Learning and Development link
3. Click Search Catalog
4. Type a key word in the Search text box (e.g., Online)
5. Click Search Catalog Items button
6. Click on the Course Title link (e.g., Online Tools for Supervisors)
7. Click on View Details to check available seats
8. Click Enroll button
9. Click Submit Enrollment
Published May 23, 2012