Be sure to use your 2012 flex funds by Dec. 31

If you haven’t used all the money you set aside in your 2012 Health Care Flexible Spending Account, now is a good time to see if there is a way you can use up any remaining funds before Dec. 31, 2012.

Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts are “use it or lose it” accounts; any unused funds are forfeited. Flexible spending account funds use tax-free dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses such as prescriptions, co-pays and eyeglasses. 


Published Dec 5, 2012



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32