Where to find the updated logo and other helpful tools
Need the updated City logo? Visit the Communications Department’s page on CityTalk at citytalk/communications/resources to download the file. The PNG files are for Web use, and the JPG file will work for most other purposes.
On the same page, you can also find templates to help you create materials that meet the new graphic standards and make your life easier, such as:
- Agenda template.
- Fact sheet template.
- Flyer template.
- PowerPoint presentation template.
- Report cover template.
- Meeting minutes template.
In addition, Communications provided your department with:
- Your department logo, if applicable. (All City Coordinator departments will use the general City logo.)
- Electronic letterhead for your department.
- The full graphic standards.
- A shorter version of the graphic standards for quick reference.
For more information on creating materials for the City, see the graphic standards.
Published Apr 21, 2015