Give yourself credit: Earn 25 points for self-reporting your flu shot
If you got a flu shot this last flu season between Sept. 1 and May 31, you’re eligible for 25 points in the employee health and wellness program when you self-report your vaccination by Aug. 31.
To self-report your flu shot
- Log in to www.mymedica.com.
- Click on the “Health and Wellness” tab.
- Click “REWARDS” in the sidebar.
- Under “Stay Up To Date,” click “Get your annual flu shot.”
- Click the “Earn” button.
- Check the box to confirm your flu shot, and enter the date of your vaccination.
- Click “I did it.”
When you earn 300 points by Aug. 31, 2015, in the employee wellness program through My Health Rewards by Medica, you’ll qualify for the discounted wellness rate on your 2016 health insurance premiums. (In 2015, savings on the insurance premiums are about $400 a year for a single person and $1,200 a year for a family.) You will also receive a $20 gift card for every 100 points you earn in the program up to a maximum of $100 for 600 points. (Note: There is no gift card at the 300-point level because that is the level for a discounted rate on your health insurance premiums in 2016.)
Published May 19, 2015