Check out these chances to earn points
Health and wellness classes (25 points)
The following health and wellness classes still have space available.
- Rethink your drink – every sip counts
- 10:30-11:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 23, Room 101 at the City of Lakes Building
- Noon-1 p.m., Thursday, July 23 at the Currie Conference Center.
- Stress management 101
- Noon-1 p.m., Thursday, July 23, Room 101 at the City of Lakes Building.
- Put pain in its place
- Noon-1 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 4, Room 101 at the City of Lakes Building.
A limited number of additional classes will be scheduled for the end of July and August.
How to enroll
- Log into HRIS.
- Click “Learning and Development” (left side of screen).
- Click “Search Catalog” and type the course title (Rethink your drink).
- Click the course title then “View Details” to check for available seats.
- Click “Enroll” then “Submit Enrollment.”
To self-report your attendance
- Log in to www.mymedica.com.
- Click on the “Health and Wellness” tab.
- Go to the “Rewards” page.
- Click on “Attend a City of Minneapolis-sponsored wellness class” and then the “Earn” button.
- Enter the name of the class and the date attended.
Biometric screening (100 points)
These are the last onsite events that will be scheduled. Both events are in the City Hall Rotunda.
- 8 a.m.–1 p.m. Thursday, June 25 (spots available after 11 a.m.)
- 8 a.m.–1 p.m. Tuesday, July 28
New sign-up process for biometric screenings
To sign up for a biometric screening appointment in the Currie Conference Center, contact Jennifer Smith at Jennifer.Smith@minneapolismn.gov or 612-673-5737. To register for a biometric screening at any other location, visit mymedica.com:
- Click on the “Health &Wellness” tab.
- Click “HealthMap.”
- Click “Expert Support” at the bottom of the page and then “Health Screenings.”
- Click “On-Site Screening” then “Register for an Appointment.”
Approximately 10 business days after the worksite screening event, you will receive 100 points in the employee wellness program, and your screening results will be uploaded into Compass, the online health assessment.
Published Jun 16, 2015