Last chance to earn 100 points for a biometric screening
Time is running out to earn 100 points for a biometric screening in the employee wellness program. Although there are no more worksite screenings available, you can still get points by having a free biometric screening at an authorized community partner or at your regular health care provider and submitting the biometric screening form by Friday, Aug. 14.
Click a community partner below to find a location. Print the required biometric screening form and bring it to your appointment. Please follow all of the instructions on the form.
- LabCorp: Required biometric screening form.
- Quest Diagnostics: Required biometric screening forms available onsite.
- Target Clinic: Required biometric screening form.
- Walgreens Healthcare Clinic: Required biometric screening form.
- Walgreens Pharmacy: Required biometric screening form.
Use this form if you schedule a biometric screening at your regular health care provider. Please follow all of the instructions on the form.
Mail your completed biometric screening form by Friday, Aug. 14, to:
PO Box 2260
Minneapolis, MN 55402-0260
About biometric screenings
Biometric screenings give you information about your health status by checking your:
- Body mass index.
- Sugar in your blood (glucose).
- Fat in your blood (triglycerides).
- Cholesterol (total cholesterol, HDL and LDL).
- Blood pressure.
The screener will measure your height and weight and take a small blood sample from a simple finger prick. For the most accurate test results, do not eat for at least nine hours before your appointment. You should drink a lot of water before your appointment and take all medications as directed by your physician. You may have black coffee with no cream, milk or sweetener.
Published Jul 28, 2015