Enjoy new discount program, free trial week at the YMCA
The YMCA is offering a new discount program to City employees. You’ll get a chance to try out the health club with a free week at any of the 21 YMCA fitness centers throughout the Twin Cities metro area Sept. 14-20.
The new discount program includes:
- $15 credit on your monthly membership fee when you work out at least 12 days per month at a YMCA facility (the credit is in addition to the health club reimbursement program offered by Medica.) If more than 100 City employees sign up with the YMCA, you will receive the $15 credit on your monthly membership fee for working out at least 8 days per month at a YMCA facility.
- $0 enrollment fee if you sign up during the free trial week.
- Free towel service ($132 annual savings)
You must show proof of employment at the City with a business card, work badge, email from your work email address, paystub or offer letter.
Monthly membership fees at the YMCA
Free trial week
The free trial week gives you full access to group exercise classes, pools, fitness equipment and more. You may bring another adult and any dependents in your household along for free during the trial week. Anyone 16 years of age or older must show a photo ID to use the facilities. Free child care is provided for children 6 weeks to 10 years of age (up to two hours per day).
The trial week also allows you to try out one of these offerings for free:
- Personal training in or out of the pool
- Group training
- TRX suspension training
- Kettlebell training
- Wellness consultations
- Group exercises classes
- Visit ymcatwincities.org for information about your local YMCA branch.
Published Aug 25, 2015